FICTION: (HH) Horror House = Slightly See

At the age of 7, life started bringing its form to me which I gladly embraced. But little did I know I'd have to live with its influence for the rest of my life. Right then the relationship I had with life was like having a best friend. As I got deeply influenced by life I could only get more of the negative side of it and less of it's positive side. I've seen things you could never imagine and things that are mostly likely to make someone become a psychopath. 
As a kid nothing you say or see out of the ordinary is real to the grown ups. Ever wondered why?. 
       There's a stage in growth were we can't remember what we did as a kid, it is made to be believed that grown ups can't see what children can see and I'm not talking of life's experience, I'm talking of the Supernatural Unknown as I'd like to call it. Many years scientists have tried to break the boundaries between the human world and the world which is said to filled with supernatural beings, something we call the spirit realm. 
       Well I think there's no need to discover what is already with us. I could only believe there are boundaries holding this two worlds apart and that some beings had already escaped from the world unknown. Because I've seen them, yes I have and you've seen them too or had a slight glimpse of this supernatural beings as most people call them, DEMONS.
       All started on a faithful day, for every faithful day is attached to something extraordinary. Staying alone when there's power failure in a room I shared with my siblings I could only be caught up with scary thoughts, but then something out of the ordinary would always happen to me which I'm probably sure it has happened to you also. I'd feel a presence, like there was something watching me, feeling this presence I'd always turn around slowly to look if there's actually someone there with me but then as I try looking at the window I'd see someone pimping at me like a pervert but immediately I try looking fully it'd run like Berry Allen the Flash. Most people would say I saw it because I was afraid but then I never got afraid of it because I noticed it'd never come inside the room but always stay outside the window, as freaky as it sounds I never said a word to anyone. Having facing this alone I thought I was different from others and only I could see this being. But then on a faithful night walking past a cemetery with a friend I was about to find out that the stories I've been told about ghosts are actually true.
       Walking without worries we could only think of how to get to our destination (I was no longer 5 but 11) . As we where about to cross this cemetery I had a hunch that something bad is about to happen but couldn't stop moving, on getting to the middle of the road we saw a white light coming straight at us and we thought it could be a vehicle or someone else with a touch light but it was moving really slow and as it got closer we noticed it was a woman, a fair pretty lady. Only God knows the fear that got me that night, we had no choice but to walk past her, but as we walked past her a heavy wind lifted Us up and threw us on the ground, never did the lady make a move, see was walking like a statue. We looked back and she wasn't putting on any foot wear and her feet weren't touching the ground. Immediately we stood up and ran for our lives.
       Still on the road to our destination we came across another light but this time wasn't as bright as the first one because we immediately saw the face of a man from a far distance and we where at the other side of the road, we thought it would pass us just like the first one so we decided to walk very fast but as walked the man slowly crossing the road and at a point started coming straight at us like he was floating in the air. Without any thoughts I ran into the closest bush I could find, I wasn't even worried about my friend. To be sincere I totally forgot I was walking with someone. Running inside the bush I made my way to my destination and few minutes later my friend came in, he told me he was running and his legs could touch his head, that he even lost his flip flops.

To be continued... 

Comments